Friday, November 30, 2007

End of the Blog Posting Month

well i actually did it....i posted every day of November for National Blog Posting Month. It was hard some days but it was also fun to find new ideas for posts, and it was good to excercize my brain.

They made badges available for the end of the month celeb-log-rations. But like Julian Cope says, "Badges! Badges! We don't need no stinking bagdes. We're cissified and civilised, I want to be a savage!"

Ok so don't look at the right column of my page where i have my NaBloPoMo badge.....

2 comments:

Kelly O said...

Good show, babe!

Momisodes said...

Congratulations on 30 days of obligatory posts!

I made it too. I think. I'm still suffering from exhaustion from posting right before midnight everyday.

So glad I found you on NaBlop.