Friday, February 16, 2007

Pabloteletubby begets Philfree

I'm new to blogging. My wife actually has been encouraging me to blog and i have been resistant because i don't have a lot of free time. But after blogging recently at her request regarding Freedom to Marry Week i kinda got hooked, as i'm sure she knew i would. I was blogging at MySpace.com but found out last night how much MySpace kinda sucks for blogging when i spent 45 minutes composing only to have a glitch lose everything i did. So i am moving all of that content over here over the next few days and losing the MySpace page. Actually, i will still have a music page there for my band The Meat Joy, but my personal page, called "Pabloteletubby", is ending.

1 comment:

Kelly O said...

Welcome back from the suck-hole that is Myspace, sweetie!