Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Missed My Day 6 Post Feb. 16, 2007

My responsibilities to my children over the past few nights has left me quite exhausted. I was supposed to post my Day 6 Freedom to Marry Week Blog entry last night but i was so tired (and i might mention my wife was busy posting on her blog) that i went to bed early, figuring that i would just catch up again today. So here am I, however i'm still so brain dead that i can't think of anything interesting to write.

I just read a NY Times article about Mr. Evan Wolfson of the Freedom to Marry organization which my Sister-in-Law Heather emailed to me. So i'll just post the link and urge anyone reading this to check out the Freedom to Marry website at http://www.freedomtomarry.org/.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/16/nyregion/16lives.html?_r\u003d1&ref\u003dnyregion&oref\u003dslogin


Now i have the rest of the day to think of something to post for today's real entry.

1 comment:

Kelly O said...

Sorry about that, sweetie!